- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This excursion designed to give friends who visit our city a version from the angle of their guide. Presenting unique and unforgettable moments for everyone.
Knowing typical architectural elements of the Trinidad de Cuba town and the society that lived in the 18th and 19th centuries, the most important period, we will begin a dialogue rich in questions and answers always looking for new horizons.
In this tour we will be able to visit emblematic places of the city such as:
- Plazuela del Jigue, founding place of the City.
- Plazuela de las Tres Cruces or el Calvario, emblematic place that retains its originality from the moment it was created.
- Plaza Mayor, Reference place of wealthy families in the Villa and civic center of the epóca.
- Plaza de Santa Ana, Here we will see a classic set of Spanish buildings where you could see from the ruins of the Church of that name to the jail of the epoch being this today the craft brewery.
- La Canchanchara Bar, where the typical drink of the city is made.
The Tour last from 2 to 4 hours
-The tour includes:
Guide service, entrance to historical sites, 2 liquids.
-The tour doesn´t include:
Food or souvenirs or tips
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing